Sunday, December 30, 2012

~* RSVP *~

Friday night, one of my clients invited me to a party at her house the next night. My first invitation to a party in I-don't-know-how-long. Maybe my first ever alone. 70s and 80s themed. Ummm.

I was TOLD to go. By more than one person. Apparently, the entire gym has taken it upon themselves to make sure I get out more in the coming year. I guess I'm the new pet project. So, I agreed to go. But what the hell was I going to wear?? I had just packed up most of my stuff...

This is what I came up with.

And ya know what? I had a freakin' blast. I was the token white girl, which, where I come from would have been a little awkward...but not here. Not with these people. There was a DJ playing old school 80s hip hop, good food, good people...just a really really good time. I'm so happy I went!! I can't wait for the next chance to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."