Friday, January 4, 2013

~* Hiatus *~

This might be my last post for a little while. I'm moving tomorrow, and I don't have my own computer yet. Hopefully, mine will get here quickly, but who knows?

Tomorrow is the big day. Moving day. Moving out, moving on. I'm going to be sharing a place with a pretty cool chick and her 4 dogs. I won't be lonely, that's for sure. It's a nice place, with plenty of space, and it's 2 miles away from work, which is freakin' amazing. I'll be able to sleep til 4:30am, instead of getting up at 4am! Seriously, the money I'll save on gas should be pretty awesome.

I know somebody out there is probably thinking "Wow, isn't that really quick? Aren't you sad at all?". Well, sure I'm sad. But, I can't keep living like this separation and impending divorce isn't going to happen. It's unhealthy for both of us for me to stay in the house, and we both deserve a better quality of life. As for the quickness...well, I don't think it's quick. I've ended relationships and moved out in the same day before.

I'm hoping 2013 brings better times, more smiles, and peace for the both of us. I'm ready to move beyond the misery. So, til next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."