Tuesday, January 1, 2013

~* New Year, New Everything *~

That's how it feels, like everything will be new this year. I know that's an exaggeration, but it's how I feel. But I'm looking forward to it. This is the year I turn 30, and it WILL be a great year.

This year, I will focus on myself a little more. My well-being, my state of mind, my happiness, and my goals. I want to turn 30 looking the best I ever have. I want to visit family. I want to paint. I want to compete. This is my year.

I also want to be able to put the negativity behind me. I want to hold on to the good memories from my marriage and let go of the bitterness and resentment. I want to be able to walk away with lessons learned and best wishes for him in the future. I want to be able to feel hopeful about my future relationships. I want to stay open-minded, and not let the fear of failure or being hurt prevent me from enjoying life and the people in it.

I want to gain financial stability on my own, and I want to end 2013 with a long-term plan. Or at least an outline of a plan. Right now, I'm perfectly content to take things day-by-day. At this point in my life, that's how I need to be. But I'd like to have an idea of where I'm going, when I'm going, why I'm going, and how I'm going to get there.

But, I have 364 more days before I really need to worry about that.

Happy 2013, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."