Wednesday, March 6, 2013

~* Blessed and Grateful *~

I am not a religious person. At all. Even a little bit. 6 years of Catholic school cured me of that. However, last night as I was laying in bed, I was actually moved to tears by the overwhelming love I feel coming in my direction. Ok, part of it may have been PMS, but mostly because I am just so incredibly grateful to feel so much love from and for so many aspects of my life.

I got random Tuesday flowers yesterday. I think that may be the first time I've ever gotten random flowers at all. Just completely out of the blue, to say "Hey, love you (most)". Amazing. See??


After that, I got a text message from a client that reads " I wouldn't be where I am now without you!!! So thanks for all of your hard work and motivation!!". I also got a Facebook message from another client that reads "You are so good and tell the world you deserve more. Gold's Gym would be so much better with more trainers like you. I am so lucky to have gotten you as my trainer."

What these guys don't realize is that I am the lucky one. To have a job that I love- I don't feel like I ever actually work. I absolutely love what I do, and I LOVE seeing the changes and helping people reach their goals. Hell, if I could afford it, I'd do what I do for free!

I truly am a blessed person, and I am so grateful for everything emanating love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."