Wednesday, March 27, 2013

~* There's a New Judge In Town *~

That's right, folks. I am now an officially certified Crossfit Judge!

 
I took the online course last night, after I saw the Facebook ad that volunteers were needed for the regional competitions. The Mid-Atlantic regional is in Landover, MD, and I never pass up an opportunity to head back toward home. Now, I absolutely do NOT feel qualified to judge anyone really, even thought I somehow passed that course. But, as a CrossFit newbie, it was really beneficial to see and learn all of the moves done both correctly and incorrectly. And who knows, maybe I'll get to judge somebody famous!! At the very least, I paid $10 to pass the test and get into regionals, with a cool tee shirt. I'll mark that one down as a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."