Saturday, January 19, 2013

~* Get In Or GTFO *~

That's my mindset, today and going forward. I am loving my life. The people in it have the opportunity to step up and enjoy it with me, or pack up their negativity and GET THE FUCK OUT. 'Scuse the language.

This weekend has been a good one. I spent yesterday afternoon with a guy who fits my lifestyle so incredibly it's a little creepy. He took me on a date in reverse- we went to a hole in the wall coffee shop, a cupcake shop for dessert, and he made Paleo chili for dinner (amazing, by the way). This morning, I got in a full hour of cardio and felt like I could have kept going. I got new boots on clearance. I chopped off all of my hair and donated 2 ponytails to Locks of Love (yeah, I cut that much off). I'm getting ready to head out to dinner with one of my best friends, and then out for a girls' night. My life is spectacular, and I have no room for negative people or negative thoughts. Get in or GTFO- the decision is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."