Thursday, March 8, 2012

~* I Have To Do WHAT Alone?!?! *~

Move. I have to move. Alone.

Ok, ok, I'm exaggerating. I will have a little help (if all goes according to plan, which it never does). But it's an intimidating thought. I am not only moving my stuff, his stuff, and a dog without the hubs, but I am buying a house. Well, technically, I'm signing for him to buy a house, but let's not get caught up in the details.

I just got the news today that our loan for the house got approved, which is a huge relief. At least now I know where I'll be going at the end of my lease. But now I have to pack everything, move everything, clean the entire apartment, learn to spacal (sp?), and try to set up a whole house to make it comfortable and welcoming for when the hubs gets home. I think that's really the scary part. Obviously, we picked out the house together. But it's empty, and it's up to me to make it "home". The artist in me finds that incredibly exciting. The realist in me is worried that I might not get it right. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."