Friday, December 16, 2011

~* On The Road Again *~

I GOT MY LICENSE BACK!!!! A-freakin'-men! I am finally legally allowed to operate a vehicle again! It has been a long year and a half, let me tell ya. Folks, don't be stupid like I was. Soooo not worth it.

I just want to throw a quick "thank you soooooo much" to a few people who have been there for me the whole way, even though nobody reads this. Thanks to Dr. Panner and Mr. Riley, for always helping me get where I needed to be, and to my mama for taking me grocery shopping more times than she really had to. Thanks to mama's man for somehow squeezing a free car out of his sister (I'm still stumped on that one...). Thanks to my cuz, without whom I would have had to walk down here to North Carolina, carrying all of my earthly possessions on my back. Thanks to Mr. M, for never making me feel like the inconvenience I know I've been. Thanks to the FAST buses, for always being on time and having convenient stops. And- kinda outta left field for me- I want to thank God (or whoever is out there watching out for me), for giving me the strength to prove to myself that I could do it. I had my doubts, more than once, but I did it. I. DID. IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."