Thursday, October 13, 2011

~* Searching for a Venue *~

We are trying to find a venue for our "wedding".  Well, I am trying to find a venue for our "wedding". And it's not as much fun as one might think.

I've never been really psyched about having a wedding, and considering the fact that Mr. M and I are already married, it just seems like an unnecessary headache to me. But- he wants the ceremony and reception, and his mom wants to pay for the majority of the festivities, so I'm not exactly in a position to refuse. And, hey, I love a good party as much as anyone.

The headache comes in because Mr. M and the MIL want to have this shindig back home in the PA-DE-MD area. Easier said than done, especially considering that I'm not driving yet. All I have to go on is reviews and websites, and quite frankly, it's both overwhelming and underwhelming. But this is my only day off without Mr. M for a few weeks, so I guess I better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."