Monday, September 12, 2011

~* Same Ol', But A Little Bit New *~

So, Mr. M is in the field. Again. For 2 weeks this time. We just got home, he just found out about this on Saturday, but I guess it's all part of Army life. Boo. At least he should be able to come home over the weekend. Fingers crossed. We're planning to see the new Lion King 3D movie =) We're both just kids at heart.

On the new side of things, I started my new job as a fitness consultant for Gold's Gym today. I had a good day, but I didn't get out til a little after 6, so having to take the bus home, I didn't get in until almost 8pm. Luckily for me, it wasn't dark yet. It was that perfectly pretty time of day with a light breeze and cotton candy sunset.  I hate to sound like a wimp or paranoid, but I'm not terribly comfortable walking home in the dark. I feel amazing after spending the whole day in the gym! True, the only exercise I got in today was the 3 mile roundtrip walk to and from the bus stop, but I feel healthier and in better shape just from the gym atmosphere. I can't wait to get in a good workout, but I'm waiting for the computer systems to catch up (they were down all weekend). To keep with the feeling-good-feeling, I had a yummy salad for dinner. I don't know why, but I love making salads at home. I guess it's that creative side of me.

Anyway, I better go spend some time with the poor dog before bedtime. G'night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."