Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~* Got It! *~

I got a job!! I'll be working at Gold's Gym, starting when I get back from "vacation" next week. Woohoo!!

I don't understand how people have a hard time finding a job down here. It took me a month to get my first one, and that was mostly because I didn't know the area and I was scared to ride the bus. But once I got over that, it's been a piece of cake. Employers down here want to hire people, there are jobs available (not great ones, but still jobs). The problem I've been seeing is that people here don't want to work. They say they want a job, but they don't want to have to actually work. That's a mind-set I just don't understand.

Anyway, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of...eyes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."