Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~* Good Mornings *~

Yeah, I typed that right- mornings. I've had good mornings all week. I've been getting up at 4:45am every day just to spend a few minutes with Mr. M before he leaves for work. We get to spend 45 minutes talking, drinking coffee, laughing at the dog, and dancing in the kitchen. These kinds of mornings make me realize why I put up with all the rest of it.

We've actually kinda found a nice little groove over the past few days and I'm loving it. Ever since I went on my cleaning spree, come to think of it. We both sat and had a heart-to-heart about the things that have been bothering us lately, and promised to be more considerate of each other. I know I sound like an ad for couples' therapy, but it definitely helped. He's as hard-headed as I am the majority of the time, but when it's time to really communicate, he's in it with me and he'll stick it out until we both make our points understood.

So, I'm tipping my coffee cup (or just lifting it to my lips) and saying "cheers to good mornings, and happy hump day all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."