Wednesday, August 28, 2013

~* All Apologies *~

I just realized how long it's been since I blogged. I apologize. Life has been interesting. Nothing crazy, just busy.

I came in 2nd out of 2 in my competition a few weeks ago. I was a beginner. My competition was not so much. But I had a blast and I'm glad I did it.

I've been working as much as I can, but it has been the slow season, so I'm stressing. Fingers crossed I end up doing ok for September.

I've been having a lot of doctor appointments lately, which I will update when I actually get some news.

I've been working on my personal life, which I will also update more when I get some news.

And, I've been brainstorming topics for some writing samples. I don't have time to write them out right now, but I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."