Monday, May 27, 2013

~* Eating Dirty *~

I've been eating Paleo since the new year. Mostly, I love it. Every now and again, I want some kind of junk, but I usually resist and pat myself on the back for making the right choice. Usually.

But every once in a while, I just say "fuck it, dig in" and I eat whatever the hell I want.  And I inevitably pay for it the next day. Today is that next day.

Yesterday, J and I grilled some burgers and had a small gathering. I had a cheeseburger (on a bun), sweet potato fries, chips and dip, and cupcakes. And my digestive system is making me pay today. I feel terrible, and I kind of just want a salad to atone for my sins.

Lesson learned- cheat on a part of a meal, not the whole meal. 😣

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."