Friday, April 5, 2013

~* I Kill Fat For A Living *~

Apparently, I really do. Over the last 4 weeks, my clients have collectively lost over 50lbs and 46 inches!!! I am so proud of all of them!!

It's funny- there are days when I wonder if I really have any clue about what I'm doing. Am I just taking stuff out of a book and hoping it works? Am I just winging it and praying for the best? But then I see results like that and I know without a doubt that this is what I was born to do. To help people. To educate people. To coach and motivate and reassure people. I truly do love my job.

Another funny thing is that my clients keep thanking me. One of them even sent me a Starbucks gift card. I don't feel deserving of thanks. I'm just the coach, pointing them in the right direction and teaching them the guidelines. They're on the field, playing the game, living the lifestyle. They are my purpose. I can't wait until the day when I can start up my own gig and do this all day, every day, with motivated people who really want to be better, healthier, happier people. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."