Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~* Reunited and Readjusting *~

I got my man back!!!! Amen and Hallelujia and all that jazz!!!

He got back late late at night (or super early in the morning, depending on your perspective), and it's been an interesting time since then. I was absolutely aware of the fact that coming home would be a huge adjustment for him. However, I was not so much aware of the adjustments that I would be making. Wow, that sounded really selfish. I didn't mean it to. I just mean that I figured since I've been here the whole time, it wouldn't be a big deal for me.

I was wrong.

My entire schedule got flipped around when he got home, and I am STILL recovering and trying to get my clock back. I thought I didn't sleep much when he was gone- well, I'm still not sleeping much. It's tough getting used to having someone else in the bed again, not to mention the fact that he pretty much squishes me when he sleep-cuddles. He's a big dude, and I'm kinda little...his limbs are heavy!
The grocery bill has already sky-rocketed. The house looks like a tornado came through. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get things done and spend time with him. I am starting to see clearly why we had so many problems before he left, and I am doing my damnedest to avoid picking fights over the little shit. Really, he's home. Nothing else matters. But biting my tongue in itself is a HUGE adjustment.

Anyway, not that many people read this, but I just wanted to let y'all know why I've been MIA lately. I hope to have a little more time to keep ya updated here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."