Thursday, September 1, 2011

~* Deep Breath, It's a New Day *~

Yep, I'm pep-talking myself. I cannot express how grateful I am that it is a new day, and I can leave yesterday behind. I don't really want to go into all of the gory details that yesterday consisted of. I really do want to just enjoy the fact that with the sun, I got a brand-new day, wide-open and empty, and just waiting for me to fill up the minutes. And boy, do I have things to fill the minutes with!

Because we are leaving early tomorrow (woohoo!) and I am neurotic, here is my to-do list, in no particular order:

1)Wash every single dish in the sink so that there are no funky sink smells when we get back
2) Empty every trash can (for the same reason)
3)Wash every single piece of clothing that is dirty, including the clothes I'm wearing now
4)When those clothes are clean, wash the robe I'll be wearing while the above clothes are washing, and towels
5)Wash all 3 blankets that G (the dog) sleeps on
6) Clean out the fridge and get rid of any food that will go bad while we are gone
7) Put together some snack-packs for the trip
8) Bag up a week's worth of food for G
9) Pack. Check it. Add or subtract items as needed.
10) Set an alarm for Mr. M, so that he can sign out for leave at midnight
11) Set aside cash for tolls

I know I'm a lunatic. But I would have made a pretty good boy scout because I like to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Don't place your better days in the future."